Part-Time Event Staff
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sam Davis Home and Museum located in Smyrna, Tennessee, is seeking part-time Event Staff to begin immediately. As a vital part of the historic house team, Event Staff provide supervision during weddings, elopements, baby showers, fundraisers, and more.
Event Staff responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Greet Visitors.
- Assist with Event Guest Sign-In.
- Inventory and maintain gift shop and make gift shop sales.
- Answer phones and take messages for directors.
- Maintain cleanliness of Creek House, Visitor's Center, Museum & Theater, and other buildings on site.
- Cleaning Rented Spaces for preparation before event & after.
- Supervise facility rentals.
- Light manual labor.
Open Weekend Availability is mandatory; most events (weddings, fundraisers, etc) occur on Fridays and Saturdays. Applicant must be responsible, reliable, and hardworking, show initiative, and possess excellent communication skills. Should have experience dealing with the public, all ages and backgrounds, an interest in history and/or community relations, able to work independently and as a team player.
Business Casual Dress Code Strictly Enforced.
Fridays, Saturdays 3:30 pm - 11:30 pm
sundays 7:00 am - 3:30 pm or 4:00 pm - 11:30 pm
*Hours may vary depending on events
Starting Pay: $10 per hour
hours depend on upcoming events.
To apply, please send your resume to
The Historic Sam Davis Home is an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer.
Discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, sexual orientation or national origin is prohibited.